VIP IT Support Engineer
Up to £45,000 - Permanent - On-site in North London
Are you an IT guy? Experienced with VIPs? Football fan?
That last question may have thrown you a bit, but it is relevant, as I am working with a top level football club to find them an IT support engineer to help give essential support to staff at this club's training ground, based in North London. This is a position which will need you to provide a professional, white glove service for a range of issues such as desktop support, mobile support, basic networking, etc. This opportunity will also need you to be at the ready at all times to provide great IT support, for example on match days or out of hours.
What we're looking for in you:
- VIP Support
- Supporting Windows and Mac systems
- MDM support
- Office 365 and Active Directory (and Azure AD)
- Great communication skills and able to provide a professional service
What we can offer you:
- Potentially up to 45k base salary (depending on experience), plus a bonus and benefits.
- Working in office and field work (this includes potential out of hours work).
- Working in a truly unique environment around some top football players (depending on who you support!)
If this could be of interest to you, then please apply with your CV and we will get in touch will all relevant candidates!