Principal UX Manager
Perm - £70-£85k depending on experience plus fantastic Bonus and Benefits package, incl. car allowance.
Remote Working primarily, occasional HQ visits (couple times a month), London.
The successful applicant will possess the following;
- Solid background in UX/UI/Product Design.
- Proven experience managing, coaching, and developing a team of UX, UI and Product Design individuals.
- Ability to develop the product design practice by shaping the structure, processes and belief of the team. Overseeing the Design System. Help shape the future vision of Products.
- Ideally worked in the Retail or eCommerce sector, customer facing, or customer focused organisations.
- Ability to roll your sleeves up from time to time, and not afraid to get into the detail when required.
- Strong stakeholder management is a must, liaising with stakeholders and peers in Product Management, Customer Experience, Creative, and Engineering to achieve strategic alignment and delivery.
Please send suitable profiles for consideration ASAP.