DevOps Engineer / Systems Engineer / Azure
Working with a Bristol based SAAS house. You will be working with a talented team the requirement is for a Systems Engineer / DevOps Engineer to join them on a contractual basis. This is a great opportunity to work for a client who are looking to work at the forefront of technology and are likely to extend the contract should you perform well.
Flexible working with a couple of days per week in an office in bristol in the coming weeks.
Previous Experience of working in a Cloud native enviroment with Azure. We expect to a see a variety of Windows based Devops skills.
- Delivering high quality scalable cloud infrastructure that enables data to flow in and out of the Enterprise Data Hub
- Accountable for the delivery of Network and Infrastructure in line with documented designs to ensure continuity between engineering teams.
- Networking and infrastructure of the clients Platform primarily across
- Maintaining Azure cloud services
- Network and Infrastructure Design Documentation creation
- Error Handling & Alerting
- Complying with architecture best practices. .
- Code quality, including peer reviews
- Network and Infrastructure Secure
If you would like to be considered for the role please apply with you CV ASAP