Do you want to bring your software engineering skills to a company who will support you to upskill in Go / Golang on the job?
A tech centric company who are well-established in their specific niche are now hiring another software engineer for one of their teams as a result of continued expansion.
It's a fairly data-heavy position, meaning there are some interesting challenges for those who like to play with data in a way which betters the experience of end users.
They're seeking an experienced software engineer within this data-specific team, which is currently comprised of 4 software backend engineers all using Go.
Their Tech Stack:
- Golang / Go as their primary language (they'll happily bring you up to speed)
- They use bits of Python & NodeJS in some cases
- Google Cloud Platform / GCP
- Kubernetes, Druid, BigQuery & Kafka
- CI / CD
What they need from you:
- 1/2/3+ years' commercial software experience
- Experience building microservices using any language
- Familiarity with DevOps & Agile practices
- Desire to work with cloud technologies
- Database experience - SQL or NoSQL
- Full Remote Working (forever and after)
- Offices in either Bristol or London
- Health Insurance & Dental Cover
- 25 Days Holiday
- Pension with matched contributions
If you'd like to know some more details, please apply to the advert & I'll be in touch.
Iain Brook, Principal Go Recruiter