Role: Java Software Engineer
Day rate: £350 - £375 p/d - Outside of IR35
• Minimum of 5 years of JAVA/J2EE experience with strong hands-on skills, a solid understanding of Spring dependencies, Redis caching principles & implementation, spring-security, EH Cache principles & implementation, Spring boot framework.
• Extensive experience of Microservices development
• Knowledge of AWS utility tools and DevOps tools.
• Deliver tooling improvements for the delivery pipeline
• Deep knowledge of browser compatibility, responsive web design, application servers, unit-testing frameworks.
• Solid knowledge of the entire application development life cycle including configuration management practices and procedures.
• Must be able to apply SOLID, domain-driven design, and other architectural principles to designs and code
• Strong understanding of software design patterns and methodology.
• Flexibility, energy and ability to work well with others in a virtual, geographically dispersed team environment.
• Demonstrated ability to stay current with development best practices, existing and emerging technology platforms, and industry trends.
• Experience with formal software development methodologies, with a focus on Agile.
If this sounds like something you would like to apply for, please send me your CV to djanocki @revoco-talent.co.uk