I have an opportunity for a Service Desk Engineer to join a stylish and creative fashion retailer who pride themselves on an in house, customer centric team.
This is a hands on role, with a fair amount of autonomy, supporting users in person and and virtually. You'll need to have hands on knowledge of PC's, MS operating systems, and ideally Point of Sale hardware.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Making sure all equipment and environments are fully operational
- Working to agreed KPIs and SLAs
- Maintaining the core network and ensuring that any incidents are flagged to the appropriate teams
- Prioritising data integrity
What kind of knowledge do you need to have?
- Windows and Mac
- Active Directory user and group admin
- IOS and Android telephony
- Video conference technology
- Anti-virus installation
- Remote/Secure access
- Google corporate mail and Google Admin Console
If you have the necessary skills and experience - please apply!