Service Desk Analyst
Do you want to be part of a company that is about to embark on a huge scale technical transformation?
One that pays attention and listens to its people from the very bottom to the very top?
At Revoco, we have recently made a number of successful hires for one of the UK’s largest convenience retailers as they begin their journey in tech, moving from a Morris Minor to a Tesla! And they are now on the lookout for a Service Desk Analyst to join them in this expedition.
If you’re someone who…
- Has plenty of experience supporting Windows systems (and a little experience with Mac wouldn’t hurt).
- Is more than capable working with Office 365 and Active Directory.
- Has worked in fast paced environments before, supporting a high volume of people.
- Isn’t scared of certain tasks and goes out of their way to find solutions, not just pass on the issues to the next person.
Then this opportunity that you can really excel in.
The role will look like…
- You will be supporting users on a store level all the way up to the head office, working alongside a team of likeminded people that doesn’t shy away from larger issues.
- The role will be on site, just outside of London in Essex, at the business’ head office.
- It wont be your standard 1st line support role, you’ll be encouraged to press forward and solve issues that would normally be passed through to next level of support.
What they can offer you…
- A generous salary, competitive with those even in central London.
- An excellent set of benefits and bonus package.
- A great working environment with a close knit team.
- A clear career path moving forward.
If this is a role that you feel you can make your own, please apply below or contact Will (email@example.com)!