Senior Service Desk Analyst
Do you want to be part of a company that is about to embark on a huge scale technical transformation?
One that pays attention and listens to its people from the very bottom to the very top?
At Revoco, we have recently made a number of successful hires for one of the UK’s largest convenience retailers as they begin their journey in tech, moving from a Morris Minor to a Tesla! And they are now on the lookout for a Service Desk Analyst to join them in this expedition.
If you’re someone who…
- Has plenty of experience supporting Windows systems (and a little experience with Mac wouldn’t hurt).
- Is an expert with Office 365 and has experience working with Active Directory.
- Deep knowledge of audio and visual technologies.
- Has worked in fast paced environments before, supporting a range of different people all the way to some of the most senior figures and investors.
- Isn’t scared of certain tasks and goes out of their way to find solutions, not just pass on the issues to the next person.
Then this opportunity that you can really excel in.
The role will look like…
- This will be your standard 1st line support role and a whole lot more, as you will the most senior figure in the team (bar the manager) and will be look towards to solve some of the more complex issues and mentor some of the more junior analysts.
- The role will also include you to support some of the most senior figures and investors in this mammoth retailer, setting up new desktops, conference calls and more.
What they can offer you…
- A generous salary, competitive with those even in central London.
- An excellent set of benefits and bonus package.
- A great working environment with a close-knit team.
- A clear career path and opportunities to work in the most cutting edge tech moving forward.
If this is a role that you feel you can make your own, please apply below or contact Will (firstname.lastname@example.org)!