I have partnered up with a fresh and exciting agency who are looking for a Senior optimisation Manager for optimising the customer journey, playing a key role in some of their largest accounts within their well established portfolio.
The position will take accountability for the below:
- End to end testing process - Write test plans to document the details of the concept, to ensure a common understanding of the test across the delivery team (developer, designer, project manager) and the client
- Gathering research, identify testing areas
- Creating a clear robust backlog
- Create test hypothesis and develop briefs
- Defining Optimisation program goals, measurements and success criteria
- Experience working directly with clients
- Working with PM to make sure tests come in within the client's budget
- Own documentation and tracking of all optimisation action items and workflow
- Ensuring your program is aligned with the client’s business goals using tools like a ‘Value tree’ or similar.
It's a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take their career to the next level, or a parallel move, looking for a really great company with an excellent client base - predominantly within well known retailers!
We are looking for a range of the below experience:
- A/B testing using various tools like Optimizely, Monetate, VWO, Qubit
- Google Analytics experience
- Analytical and creative mind-set
- Project management skills and relationship building
- Passion for Ecommerce, digital marketing and analytics
- Personalisation and segmentation understanding
- Attention to detail
- Passion for pursuing and absorbing all there is to know about CRO, analytics and customer behaviour
The position comes with good renumeration and benefits, please apply if you would like to hear more and I will call to discuss