I am recruiting for a successful, well stablished insurance company in the heart of London for their first Senior Machine Learning Engineer.
Remote working until further notice and fairly flexible thereafter. Excellent offices and environment. Relatively fast interview process with a start date as soon as you can manage. Salary is circa 60-80K with good benefits
This is a new position within Pricing & Analytics whereby you will provide support to their current actuaries and analysts who are building models, in addition you will be developing the infrastructure to support model production which will vary in complexity.
Core experience they are looking for:
- Design and implementation of ML models.
- Production-level code in at least one language (Python/ C#/ Java, etc.)
- Understanding of pipeline design
- Exposure to Spark, Hive, Kafka, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Git.
- R and RStudio
- Bash scripting.
- Supporting actuaries and analysts.
- NoSQL databases.
- Understanding of Microsoft ADFS integration
If you believe you are suitable and are passionate about your work, looking for more autonomy and further your career in a senior role please apply and I will discuss in more detail.