Fancy joining one of the fastest growing companies in the UK?
Want to explore a career with a retailer who puts technology first, who has an influential social media presence, and who prioritises a collaborative, relaxed and friendly working environment?
We might have the role for you!
Here at Revoco, we are looking to engage with a Senior IT Technician who can demonstrate a confident and capable approach to improve and support the IT Infrastructure, skills and technology of this dynamic retail organisation.
What does this mean in reality?
- Firefighting and managing technical issues across a 2nd and 3rd line level – understanding the technical landscape; identifying, investigating and resolving problems; ensuring the organisation is maintaining appropriate standards
- Acting as a technical escalation point during major incidents – taking responsibility for operational needs
- Upskilling the existing team – ensuring effectiveness & providing assistance
What skills would we like you to have?
- We are looking for a ‘doer’ – someone who is happy to get stuck in and be ‘hands on’ rather than a delegator
- Strong technical skills go without saying, right? Proficiency in Active Directory, O365, Microsoft server tech, VMWare and SQL server would be very handy!
- Experience in Network Infrastructure, preferably using Meraki
- Communication and organisational skills to succeed in a fast-paced environment
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work at a successful company, who are growing in light of the recent pandemic and have secured significant funding to expand their ambitions!
- Company pension scheme, 30 days holiday and a cycle-to-work scheme
- The opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team which offers professional development opportunities along the way
- Staff discount (we hope you like their products!)
There’s loads more to tell you – why not get in touch?