Are you a hands-on problem solver? Are you great at communication? Do you want to be a part of a collaborative team?
I am working with a tech-first, award winning company who represent a huge success story within the London tech community. Thanks to their widely loved product offering, they have enjoyed 4 times year-on-year growth, positioning them officially as one of fastest growing tech businesses in the UK.
Now home to over 70 dedicated employees, they are looking to add a Senior IOS developer to their team.
The intricate tech challenges they get stuck into are unmatched in many other tech businesses, making this a unique opportunity for enthusiastic, technically minded people with a keen eye for design.
What is essential?
- Experience delivering high quality iOS apps
- Experience working with Swift
- Knowledge of Prototcol buffers
- Knowledge of X Code or GitHub Actions
- Knowledge of Machine learning models
You’ll work in close collaboration with industry leading engineers & data scientists, tasked with further progressing cutting-edge machine learning models, which use deep learning & neural networks to automate the core raison d'etre of their business.
Why Might You Join The Team?
- Be the builder of these amazing products which enrich the lives of people globally.
- Great progression AND the opportunity to further develop your skillset through a generous L&D budget.
- A chance to be part of a diverse and inclusive team culture that encourages a positive and creative mindset.
- Flexible working approach where office collaboration is encouraged.
If you like the sound of the above or if you’d like to know some of the finer details, please apply to the advert and I’ll be in touch.