I’m hiring for a Senior Golang Developer to join a fast-growing global business with a HQ in London, who are quickly becoming a leading name due to their SaaS product which acts as a financial companion to investors, both private and professional.
Their software engineering team work in a unique way, shifting their focus every quarter to optimising a different area of their product, keeping things fresh and greenfield.
They have so far hired some very talented Go developers who found they were bored with the day-to-day monotony of their current jobs and since joining, have given very positive accounts of working within this company.
They're looking to speak to those with the following background:
- 2+ years’ experience working with Go
- A solid background building robust microservices to a senior level
- A firm knowledge of TDD
- An ability to confidently take ownership over software builds & work self-sufficiently
- Any experience with cloud technologies is a nice to have, but not essential.
You’ll be working alongside their established tech team comprised of QA’s, Data Scientists, Frontend Engineers, DevOps Engineers & Backend Engineers.
Why might you like to work here?
- As an engineer, they encourage you to take time within your working hours to innovate & research the best methods to approach tech challenges.
- You’ll be working alongside some industry powerhouses with proven backgrounds in growing businesses to great success.
- Their business niche is a huge area for growth & they’re an established entity with a growing customer base
Benefits & Flexibility
- They offer full remote working alongside the option to work in the London office
- 25 days holiday
- Share Options
If you’d be interested in hearing some more details about this position, please apply to the advert & I’ll be in touch for an informal chat.
Iain Brook, Principal Go Recruiter at Revoco.