This position is offering full remote working to those based in the UK.
Online identification is an increasingly hot topic.
Sure, it makes sense to have anonymity sometimes; for example, it can be an important step in allowing individuals to share without stigma.
But the ability to identify yourself can be equally as helpful & this company seek to help individuals do just that through grounding identities using open banking APIs.
They can help you prove your identity online when:
- Buying / accessing age restricted products
- Applying for a high-value loan
- Completing legal documentation for whatever you need it for!
They’re looking for a couple of experienced software engineers to join their engineering team at a senior level.
- Go / Golang experience in a web capacity (either commercial or in personal projects)
- Public Cloud experience – GCP, AWS or Azure are all looked upon favourably
- You must be happy to work collaboratively with other software engineers
- Terraform experience
- Kubernetes experience
- Open Banking experience
- An interest in writing securing software
What makes this company stand out to those who join?
- They’re offering an above market-rate salary offering for these roles
- You’ll work alongside an extremely talented team of experienced senior software engineers
- There’s some interesting tech challenges to dive into. It’s a great chance to build software from the ground up
- This is a huge area for growth within the UK – as a concept, digital identity verification has been normalised in countries Netherlands & Finland
- 25 Days Holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Private Healthcare
- Life Insurance
If you’d like to know more, please apply to the advert & I’ll be in touch to arrange an informal conversation about the details.
Iain Brook - Go / Golang Recruiter