A London based company who specialise in behavioural analytics tools in a way which is intentionally non-invasive to the individual are hiring for a senior software engineer to join.
Amidst the recent Apple / Facebook privacy row, it's a hot topic at the moment and I believe this company are on the right, ethical path.
They're about to begin a completely new greenfield software build following a recent surge in funding, to complement their existing product suite.
They would love to find an engineer who likes to have a big impact on software, in this case applying that mentality to large scale architecture.
Tech-wise, you'll likely have:
- A couple of years building microservices in Go / Golang
- Experience working with distributed systems - Kubernetes / Kubernetes Operators & Docker
- Experience with cloud architectures at scale - they deploy on AWS (GCP would be great too)
- Some familiarity with front end - certainly not essential
There's a whole host of reasons you might join their team, but here's a snapshot of why people have joined so far:
- The scaling of the software you'll be wrestling with will be an exciting challenge for most engineers
- They're fairly flexible when it comes to tech-stack and tools - if there's something you'd like to implement, there's a free pass to do so
- There's no bureaucracy - you'll have direct communication with the entire company and benefit from their transparent approach
They're offering generous share options, remote working (if you wish) and a fairly decent senior salary too.
If you'd like to hear some more details, please apply to the advert & I'll be in touch for an informal chat
Principal Go Recruiter at Revoco