I am delighted to be partnered again with a tech-first, award winning company who represent a huge success story within the London tech community.
Thanks to their widely loved product offering, they have enjoyed 4 times year-on-year growth, positioning them officially as one of fastest growing tech businesses in the UK.
Now home to over 65 dedicated employees, they are looking to add a further two experienced software engineers to the backend team.
The intricate tech challenges they get stuck into are unmatched in many other tech businesses, making this a unique opportunity for enthusiastic, technically minded people with a keen eye for design.
- They’re looking for those who would like to work with Go / Golang as a primary language - current Go experience not essential.
- Those with backgrounds in the likes of Python, Ruby, Java, Rust, Elixir, NodeJS (and beyond) will be looked upon with equal favour!
- Cloud experience is essential – they use AWS, but GCP is cool too.
- Kubernetes & Terraform experience would be a big help, but neither are critical.
A casual interest in the following will be helpful:
- Augmented Reality & 3D Imaging
- Machine Learning, Neural Networks & Deep Learning techniques
- User Experience and Design
You’ll work in close collaboration with industry leading engineers & data scientists, tasked with further progressing cutting-edge machine learning models, which use deep learning & neural networks to automate the core raison d'etre of their business.
Why Might You Join Their Ranks?
- They build products which enrich the lives of people globally.
- What they’re doing under the bonnet with technology is phenomenal.
- There’s meaningful scope to progress upwards within the business & further develop your skillset through a generous L&D budget.
- Their culture is highly inclusive, they encourage a positive and creative mindset, and their team is very diverse.
Their Flexible Working Stance:
- Fully remote right now.
- For the foreseeable future, they’re happy for you to work flexibly between home and their central London office – there’s no set standard, whatever works for you.
If you like the sound of the above & you’d like to uncover some of the finer details, please apply to the advert and I’ll be in touch.