Are you an experienced frontend engineer with a desire to makean impact within renewable energy?
A London-based company specialising in large-scale renewable energy storage solutions have an opportunity for an experienced frontend engineer to join their growing team.
You will be a part of a growing organization that is making a huge impact within the renewable energy space.
Working in an agile environment, you will be leading the development and evolving the user interface of the platform. This will be an opportunity to deliver an intuitive frontend to the microservice architecture, that will maintain the organization’s position as lead within the sector. You will enable users to effectively manage some of the most technologically advanced systems worldwide!
What experience is needed?
- Comprehensive experience in similar role
- Responsive cross-device web development
- Proficient implementing consistent design systems
- Migration and optimisation of UI components
- Robust controls instrumentation
- Engaging and intuitive complex data visualisation
- Working with SaaS products
Why have others joined the team?
- The opportunity to make a real impact on climate change
- Flexible working options and enhanced parental leave
- Amazing learning and development opportunities
- Social team environment – including monthly socials!
If you’d like to know some more details about the opportunity, please apply & I’ll be in touch to discuss