Senior Data Scientist
Start Date: ASAP
I am working with an exciting, fast growing Fintech client based in London who offer a new way to build credit scores without a credit check, interest or credit card debt.
They have tens of thousands of paying subscribers and doubled our customer base last quarter. The overall mission is to improve the credit health of millions of customers, and give them access to fair financial products they otherwise wouldn't get.
This is an amazing opportunity to really make a difference and be an original member, of a fast growing Data Science team that will continue to develop your future!
● Research and exploration of different data sets (open banking, credit history, app usage data) to help inform strategic decisioning and drive customer value
● Develop and validate statistical/ML models
● Adopt a software engineering mindset when writing code, writing tests and documentation
● Work together with other data scientists to improve MLOps processes
● Communicate data driven insights to the wider team
● Degree in computer science, mathematics, physics, machine learning, engineering or other equivalent technical degree
● Strong programming skills in Python or Matlab or R
● Excellent understanding of probability/statistics fundamentals and supervised machine learning tools
● Previous experience with credit risk modelling or open banking data
● Strong analytical thinking, communication skills and attention to detail
● Interest in applying data science to the Fintech industry