I am recruiting for one of my favourite dynamic Insurance organisations in London, they have a great reputation in the market and are looking to expand their talented Data Function with a Senior Data Engineer.
Paying circa 75- 90K + good benefits!
As part of the team you will be delivering new data capabilities and infrastructure enhancing their ML capabilities.
There will be plenty of opportunity to develop in various areas, however as a starting point, you will need experience with:
- Python, Scala or similar and related frameworks
- Stream processing and related tech: Kafka/ Kinesis etc
- Event driven systems (event sourcing would be a plus)
- Experience with one of the following: Snowflake, BigQuery or Redshift,
- Strong SQL and ideally have had exposure to dbt
If this position is of interest please apply and I will call to discuss in more detail!