Senior Data Analyst
Salary: up to £65,000
Start Date: ASAP
I have partnered up with a globally recognised Gaming company who are looking to onboard a Senior Data Analyst on a permanent position. This is an immediate requirement to join a newly built studio based in Birmingham, where you'll have the chance to work on some of the very best games on the market right now!
As Sr. Analyst, you will collaborate with a diverse team, work with world-class technology and partner with the global analytics team. The team will invest in your learning and development, and help to create amazing games.
- Deliver compelling insights to influence decisions and roadmaps.
- Analytically tackle problems and deliver robust modelling.
- Communicate convincingly through visual storytelling.
- Design and analyse experiments that advise decisions and help continue to service the needs of our players.
Skills, Knowledge, And Abilities
- Proficient in SQL & Python
- Familiar with Vertica, Spark, Databircks or Redshift & Snowflake
- Experienced in a/b testing
- Comfortable building out bespoke visuals/tools, using BI tools such as Tableau, PowerBI etc.
What do we offer?
- Create next-gen games that will be played and loved by millions of players around the world.
- Work in a family-friendly, collaborative team that invests in your development and growth on-the-job.
- A diverse team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers.
- Flexible working hours & crunch-free working culture.
- Communal music and laid-back atmosphere.
- Summer/Christmas parties and Happy Hour in the studio each Friday.
- 25 days holiday plus Christmas shutdown and public holiday.
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan.
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance.
- 6 months fully paid maternity leave or 3 months fully paid paternity leave.
- Annual rail season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme.
- Well stocked office kitchen and free Monday studio lunch.