Do you want to be part of a successful scale-up as they embark on European expansion?
A well-established and extremely profitable startup in the UK who bridge the gap between fintech and healthcare are looking for experienced Go engineers to join their remote team.
Modernising the way in which consumers can pay for healthcare, they now hold position as the UK market leader & have placed their proverbial crosshair on mainland Europe with the intention to further expand their business during 2021 and beyond.
If that sounds like it might float your boat, here's what they need from you:
- 4 years' of commercial software engineering experience
- Go experience - that can be from personal projects or from your day job
- Kubernetes & Docker (or similar distributed systems experience)
- Cloud experience - GCP or AWS
- A prowess with building & implementing APIs
Things that will score you bonus points:
- Previous experience working in a small company or startup
- Good academic background
Why do engineers typically join this company?
- The entire development team are established seniors - you'll be working with some of the best Go engineers in Europe.
- They're growing exponentially - they've enjoyed huge growth in the last year & are on an upwards trajectory.
- They offer shares to all those who join. It's a fantastic chance to be part of something hugely financially rewarding.
What do they offer as benefits?
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- A sizeable individual learning budget per year - courses, conferences, books etc.
- Home working setups of your choice
- Share Options
- Generous Holiday Allowance
To find out more, please apply to the advert & I'll be in touch for an informal chat.
Iain Brook @ Revoco