competitive salary +Bonus + Benefits
SDET - Software Developer in Test
We are currently hiring for one of our retail giants, and we are looking for experienced SDET - Software Development Engineer in Test to champion QA Automation in our cross-functional product teams.
With a thorough working knowledge of agile methodologies and test automation best practices, including setting up Automation frameworks from scratch, you will engage proactively with the team to build best in class products.
This is a Perm position, offering competitive salaries plus up to 20% bonus, Private Health Care, matched up to 7.5% pension (15%) and more. It is Remote, but there might be the odd day every quarter where you'd head to London for a team day.
We are looking for;
- experience with Golang or Java
- creating automation frameworks from scratch
- Rest Assured
- API and Microservices knowledge, AWS knowledge is a bonus
- Working alongside Microservices Engineers (Microservices environments therefore v good to have).
- Solid API testing and ideally microservices.
- Agile Testing
- Retail really nice to have, but definitely not essential.
- Very good communications skills, working with teams and others to prioritize work so need to be personable.
- Working in an agile product team.
At this stage we are not considering applicants who require sponsorship to work in the UK.