SDET (Software Developer in Test)
Competitive Salary + Bonus and Benefits.
Location : London/Remote
Client offers sponsorship
Currently hiring a Software Developer in Test (SDET) to help improve our leading software and AI platform. You will work alongside and collaborate with the development team to both develop and implement test automation as well as CI/CD pipelines. As a member of this team, you will help develop frameworks for microservices, component, and system level testing, as well as developing testing suites and metrics to support the continuous integration process.
The energy industry is ever-changing, and our software plays a leading role in the decarbonization and digitization of the electricity system. This is great opportunity for a Software Developer in Test to join our expanding Development team.
• Help automate all aspects of the software engineering process
• Ensure software meets functional, system and regulatory requirements
• Work closely with the Software Development Team and Product Team to resolve defects
• Sharing knowledge within the development team to develop your skills and competencies and those of your teammates
• Identifying new technologies, tools and approaches to help continually improve standards and quality
• Keeping the development team focused on a quality first mindset
• Have a strong knowledge and experience in developing of automation frameworks and tools for UI
• Hands on in API test automation
• Have implemented best practices for QA Automation
• Be an expert in handling QA automation projects
• Recommend CI/CD enhancements to measure and increase quality
• Good verbal skills, with the ability to communicate with all levels of staff and management, and participate in customer and in-house meetings/workshops
• Ability to build working relationships, multi-task and strong problem solving
• Previous energy markets experience is an advantage but not essential
We offer a range of benefits including:
• 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays)
• Flexible working (avg. 2 days in the office and regular working from home)
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• Enhanced parental leave offerings
• Company pension scheme
• Annual learning and development budget and opportunities
• A commitment to your wellbeing, with access to our Employee Assistance & Bike to Work Scheme’s
• Monthly socials, Summer, and Christmas party
• Office breakfast, fruit, snacks and catered lunch and learns.
Don't waste Time ! Just Apply!! Also refer any friends who is an SDET looking for a new role.