I am recruiting for a Data Analyst for a very well established retail brand!
Based in Billericay- brand new offices but no much obligation to use them! (ideally you will be happy with once a week on-site.)
You will be part of an excellent team at the cutting edge of our now thriving retail industry. Ideally we are looking for someone who has ideally worked in a retail or workforce management environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying efficiencies in defining and reporting KPI’s across their retail field team i.e in travel, admin and expense costs
- Analyse data sets to report and explain business results vs KPI’s
- Support report automation across all aspects of Retail Operations
- Help to identify key trends and potential risks & opportunities across the retail operations function
The key experience we are looking for is listed below (and would possibly be open to graduates from a maths/data/statistics/STEM degree)!
- Have 2+ years experience in Retail or Workforce Management
- Have a data driven and analytical mindset
- Excellent Excel and BI skills. Experience with Power BI or Business Objects is a plus
- Know how to manipulate data and run detailed trial analysis
- Experience with data visualisation tools and dashboards
This is a fantastic role for a Data Analyst looking to expand the depth and breadth of their Data Analysis skills in a very interesting environment within a great company.
The renumeration package is very competitive based on the level you would join the business.
Please apply and I will call to discuss in more detail.