A product focused cybersecurity scale-up with a modern office space in central London are looking to add two experience software engineers to their team.
They’re a fairly young company, but already boast a prestigious customer list including a number of government agencies, alongside private companies that are reliant on secure & high-functioning internal communication systems.
They’re quickly becoming recognised as the go-to within their cybersecurity niche; they're offering company shares to all new hires, so now is a great time to join.
Their Tech Stack
Tech-wise, their existing team use the following in a Linux environment:
- Go / Golang , Java & C++ (any experience with these will be great)
- Experience with video-conferencing & telecoms tooling - jitsi / VoIP / asterisk / PBX / SIP / Freeswitch
- RESTful APIs
- Cryptography Tooling
- They also have a range of mobile technologies in-house
For this role, it’s important that you’re eligible to obtain security clearance. You must have been a UK resident for at least the past 5 years – they’ll sort all the boring admin.
Why Do People Typically Join?
- They offer full remote working, company shares & performance related bonuses.
- It’s a chance to involved with some hugely interesting cryptography projects.
- You’ll work with a range of technologies, plus a range of other technologies including mobile – they consider themselves true polyglots.
If you like the look of the role & you’d be interested in hearing some more details, apply to the advert & I’ll be in touch.