Some startups build their success on groundbreaking ideas, targeting new markets with a revolutionary idea.
Not this one.
They’ve started their fintech business on a concept that should have existed a long time ago. Frankly, it’s hard to see a future where their product isn’t a success.
A simple idea, delivered with careful execution.
They’re now looking to make a key hire to facilitate their next 12 months of growth; a senior Backend Engineer.
As they're early stage & have huge backing, this is the perfect time to join.
What Kind Of Experience Are They Looking For?
They are encouraging those who work with strong-typed languages like Go, Java, Elixir, Haskell, C++ or Python to apply.
The core of their platform build uses:
- Golang / Go
- GCP (AWS experience looked upon favourably)
They really want someone who naturally adopts a “customers first” mentality. That means someone who is constantly striving to improve customer experience & always holding that as the number one priority.
Why This Might Be The Right Move For You
- They've moved beyond the first 'chaotic' years of a startup - now they've done so, there's a great chance to grow your career as they embark on their next stage of growth
- They have already raised substantial funding, including backing from some of the most prestigious seed accelerators in the world.
- They offer their employees a meaningful say in the direction of the business, both externally & internally.
Salary & Benefits
- They're offering up to £100,000.
- Generous Share Offerings
- Your choice of equipment - unlimited tech budget
- Full Remote Working
If you’d be interested in hearing some more details about the positions, please apply to the advert & I’ll be in touch.