I am recruiting for a contract Data Engineer for an immediate start for client based in Bristol. this is for an initial 3 months and is remote with occasional travel to Bristol post May (there is a fair chance it will extend).
Daily rate is circa £500 per day and is Outside of scope.
It's a fantastic company and product, who due to a recovering market have secured some further excellent clients.
We need someone who is very proficient on SQL and NoSQL and Snowflake DW
You will be contributing to the below:
- Data modelling
- Database Design Documentation creation
- Database Security compliance
- Data compliance in accordance with latest GDPR regulations
- Code quality, including peer reviews
- Complying with architecture best practices.
- Test automation, Error Handling & Alerting
- Responsible for surfacing of Analytical Data delivered through:
- Data Linking, Visualisation and Insights
- Configuration and deployment of the product in line with coding and release standards
If you believe this position is suitable I would love to discuss further, please apply and I will be in contact to discuss in more detail.