Front End Engineer (React) - £50,000 per annum
Are you a Front End Engineer who wants to work for a company making a positive difference in peoples lives?
We are looking for a Front End Engineer to join a software company specialising in accessibility, who use cutting edge tech to help people access content that they otherwise might have struggled with due to a variety of accessibility needs.
The Front End Engineer will report into the Head of Frontend Engineering and will be an integral member of a small Engineering team developing and maintaining front end applications.
Front End Engineer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing frontend user interfaces, collaborating with APIs to create compelling user experiences.
- Transforming XD prototypes into lightweight and easily deployable UIs.
- Providing guidance on the optimal development approach for new features, ensuring swift implementation and rollout.
- Collaborating with product colleagues and UI/UX designers to improve usability
- Working with senior members of the team to maintain high standards of code quality
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar Front End role
- Familiar with any state management approach
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Preferably knowledge of Node.js and Docker
- Experience with monorepos would be beneficial but not essential
Salary and Benefits:
- £50,000 per annum
- Fully remote
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Work from anywhere benefit of up to 10 days
- Company socials
Interested to learn more? Apply or reach out to Blaine Keane.