Quality Assurance Lead
I have partnered up with a leading Gaming client based in Birmingham who are looking for a QA Lead to manage a team of 7 engineers. You will have a key role in ensuring quality throughout the project with respect to the testers under your leadership, and you will also work with our external partners to achieve the highest possible quality standards.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Line management responsibility of multiple QA Engineers working with feature teams at your location; providing support, mentoring
- Ensuring established QA quality practices are adhered to, informing Project QA Lead of any risks or blocking issues which need to be addressed or mitigated
- Ensure that all team members follow a best practice, proactive philosophy to ensure timely, high quality delivery
- Bachelor’s degree educated with a relevant degree and/or equivalent experience (1-4 years or more)
- Prior experience as a line manager or supervisor of one or more QA Engineers
- Has prior experience with non-functional testing (such as performance, scalability, load testing, compatibility etc) in order to enhance functional test coverage
- Extensive experience collaborating with offsite and/or outsource QA teams, ideally at a development studio
This is an urgent requirement with interviews taking place ASAP, please apply if you are interested.