Python / Django / On-Prem/AWS
Solve interesting problems with software whilst contributing to environmental sustainability.
Remote Working Optional
Having won industry awards for their game-changing environmentally sustainable products, this company are looking to hire an experienced software engineer with experience or a strong interest in using Python.
They're heavily involved in the internet of things, so this could be a great chance for you to engage with a completely new area of technology.
Their Main Requirements
- 4+ years' of proven software engineering experience using a robust software language ( Python/ Django)
- Strong API design experience is a must
- A flair for building software architecture
- An ability to take an idea & autonomously conceptualize it & then build it.
- Some exposure to CI / CD practices
- A desire to make software robust, stable & scalable.
Joining as an experienced software engineer, you'll play an important part in building their next-gen software solutions. They need someone who brings a good body of knowledge about software best practices & who is comfortable recommending new processes & tools that fit the task at hand.
The business have so far found great success in hiring those with a tendency to tackle new challenges with both a positive & curious approach. They'd love to see these traits in you as well.
If you're a sociable, environmentally-conscious technologist with a flair for picking up new technologies, I'd encourage you to apply.
Why Do People Join?
- The founders are extremely involved - they are constantly welcoming & implementing brand new ideas that come from the software teams.
- The chance to work for a company that hold environmental sustainability at the heart of everything they do.
- They have nurtured an environment where people seem to want to socialise both inside & outside of work - there's no 'forced fun'
The Next Steps
If you like the sound of the company & you'd be interested in finding out more, apply & I'll get in touch to arrange an informal chat.