Job Type : Onsite.
Competitive salary +bonus+ benefits
Not offering sponsorship at this point
● We have developed a product called ‘HyAI’, which can be used to optimise the design and operation of renewable-powered hydrogen systems. We are looking for a talented Python Software Engineer to join our growing Machine Learning Team and support the development and live deployment of the HyAI platform as we roll it out globally with key industrial players who are committed to NetZero.
● We are an inclusive and cross-functional team that works collaboratively in an agile development environment. We strongly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply.
● Write efficient, reusable, and maintainable code primarily in Python, validated with unit and integration tests
● Design, build, and maintain APIs, microservices, and systems to support serving of the HyAI platform
● Implement and test software security techniques to minimise vulnerabilities
● Investigate and implement new technologies where beneficial
● Collaborate with tech leads to ensure technical direction and designs line up with broader strategies and roadmaps
Key Skills and Experience
○ 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or similar in an industry setting
○ Bachelors in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar
○ Strong programming abilities in Python, including experience with:
■ Functional and object-oriented programming frameworks
■ Microservice development, using a package such as Flask or FastAPI
■ Unit and integration testing, using a package such as unit test or pytest
■ Version control using Git and GitHub
■ The Python data science ecosystem, including packages such as numpy, scipy and pandas
○ Experience in backend web development and API design
○ Experience with logging and monitoring software
○ Proficiency with SQL and NoSQL databases