Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Predominantly remote working with the occasional office visit (based in South-East of England)
I am currently seeking a hands-on Project Manager to join and get involved with a forward thinking, culturally responsible organisation. This role will be involved in the embarking of a greenfield IT & Digital modernisation across the buisness, moving from legacy to modern day infrastructure across the IT estate, including head office and multiple sites. You would be responsible for managing and coordinating full project lifecycles, from governance and requirements gathering, project analysis and specification through to testing and deployment. Working with a range of stakeholders, you will also be responsible for ensuring all projects are delivered on time and within scope and budget.
The successful applicant will possess the following experience:
- Must have experience in managing infrastructure projects, specifically with either Networking, Telephony or both as this is a crucial upcoming project.
- Must have experience engaging and coordinating with 3rd parties/Suppliers.
- Knowledge and understanding of Project Management methodologies, techniques, and processes.
- The ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management.
- Understanding of Agile delivery methodologies.
If you think this could be the right next step for you, please get in touch ASAP!