Project Manager - Sustainability
£50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits (£750 personal development fund)
London - Remote (1 Day in the office per week)
We are working with a company that is passionate about sustainability! They are the tech’s first in their vertical market and are changing the landscape! With this comes exciting prospects, in their culture, they recognise hard work and promote from within. They have a lot of recent success stories from employees changing through the company and elevating their careers quickly.
You with be starting within a new division within the company Change/PMO and reporting to the Lead Change Manager that has recently joined because of their exponential growth.
Your role will be to deliver large-scale change projects across the business and this position is pivotal for the company to continue with its success!
As their new Project Manager, you will:
- Ensure the successful delivery of multiple ongoing projects with agreed timescales/budgets
- Plan projects scope and objectives
- Manage and develop detailed project schedules/work plans to ensure they run to time/budget
- Create and maintain project documentation – RAID logs
- Track performance on projects
- Work with snr stakeholders and be a confident communicator
- Completing project evaluations
- Have a learning mentality
Please apply ASAP with your latest CV to be considered for this position.