I am partnered with a disruptive tech start-up in the health space, their cutting-edge cloud-based SaaS platform is disrupting operations in both the NHS & private sector. Their platform improves a patient treatment journey from end to end.
Their technology is already being used on a large scale by the NHS and has been given the rubber stamp by the governing body for an accelerated innovative product; because of this, they're looking to welcome a Product Manager during an exciting time for this company. They have secured private funding due to the impact within the secondary care space, very financially secure company.
As the Product Manager, you will be integral to shaping the future of their product by helping define the vision and strategy, managing the product cycles, and working with both B2B & B2C customers to roll out their products further. You will lead the collaborative customer journey to achieve software solutions, whilst working in an innovative manner that builds on their outstanding culture.
Its mission is to prevent patients from spending unnecessary time in hospital to reduce wait times and pressure on the likes of the NHS. Working with an educational establishment, they have created a product that has a real impact on saving lives. They're all super passionate about reaching and positively impacting as many people as they can. The founder themselves is a surgeon.
• Working with the wider product team to make product development recommendations
• Shape the vision with key stakeholders
• Perform quantitative analysis to define market size, product fit and win themes
• Define the product backlog
• Define and document product functionality
• Work closely with the development team
• Demonstratable experience working in the software industry
• Experience eliciting requirements from internal and external stakeholders
• Experience in Agile/Scrum environments
• If you've worked in Health or Medical Tech, even better!
Please apply if you have a relevant background.