Product Manager - £85,000 - £105,000 per annum
We are looking for a Product Manager to join a global data insights company who offer a unique platform that allows companies to make sense of their timestamped data at large scale.
The business is currently scaling and they have recently enjoyed a lucrative round of funding from many well-known investors and leading angels. Because of this, they are now looking to expand their product function with a seasoned, technically-minded Product Manager.
The Product Manager will work closely with the Head of Product to improve the product vision and roadmap as well as working in cross-functional teams, rallying design and engineering colleagues.
Product Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working across the full product lifecycle, collaborating with engineers and designers throughout the process
- Putting together an ambitious product roadmap alongside the Head of Product, utilising a deep understanding of the market
- Working directly with customers to conduct market research, understanding needs and pain points
- Identifying, tracking and improving key measures of product success
Product Manager Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role working for a company that provides user-facing experiences
- Previous experience working within a start-up environment would be beneficial
- Technically minded individual (Experience working on an infrastructure or developer tools is a bonus)
- Passionate about building technical tools
- Strong communication skills, especially in written format
Product Manager Salary and Benefits:
- £85,000 – £105,000 per annum
- Fully remote with flexibility to work wherever suits you best
- Budget to build your home office setup
- Weekly focus Friday with no meetings, Slack or Zoom
- Uncapped holiday allowance
- Annual offsite trip with your teammates from around the world
Interested to learn more? Apply or reach out to Blaine Keane.