Product Manager (Single View of Customer / SVC)
Location; Remote / London
Type: Contract - initial 6 months
Day Rate - Circa £400-500 per day
We are currently looking for a talented Product Manager for an initial 6 month period to work on our retail clients Single View of Customer programme/product.
You will have;
- Extensive experience/background as a Product Manager / Owner.
- Worked in the Retail sector or Similar customer based organisation.
- Worked with Customer Experience Teams.
- Worked with Business, Marketing, E-Commerce, Insight, Technology, Front End, and Design Teams.
- You will have worked on 'Single View of Customer' / 360 Customer View / Marketing Technology programmes, with the view of the customer at its heart.
- The ability to set and define the Roadmap for your product.
- You will lead agile delivery teams (UX designers, Delivery Manager, Business analyst, QA and engineers) to develop against your evolving product roadmap, continuously improving your product area. Your product iterations should deliver valuable, viable, usable, feasible and innovative features.
- Work with cross functional teams, and aware of cross functional dependencies.
Please apply asap for consideration.