Point of Sale (PoS) Test Engineer - Remote/London
Manual and Automation Tester
We are currently looking for a PoS (Point of Sale) Test Engineer for a fantastic Retail client of ours.
Offering remote working for the majority of the month, and a great culture you will possess the following;
For this role, you will have:
- Extensive experience with agile quality assurance practices and in depth understanding of test- driven development, continuous integration, agile testing
- Experience of test automation using any of the object-oriented languages (Java, C# etc.)
- Knowledge of Test Data provisioning and management for testing
- Experience of planning, executing and validating tests across the full test spectrum (functional, non-functional, regression, integration, UAT, OAT etc)
- Experience of Risk analysis and Risk Based Regression Testing
- In depth knowledge of Exploratory testing techniques and Rapid software testing
- Experience of testing complex enterprise applications, web applications and databases
- Familiarity with any of the scripting languages (Shell/Python/Groovy etc.)
- Experience of working with project/issue tracking tools like JIRA/Confluence and Test management tools like HP ALM (erstwhile QC), Zephyr, TestRail etc
- Experience in the Retail industry and exposure to testing on PoS systems, Mobile POS, Handhelds etc
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Experience of API testing
- SCM, Build & CI Tools like Github, Jenkins, TeamCity or similar
- Cloud infrastructure like AWS, Azure etc
- Automated Test frameworks like Appium, Selenium WebDriver or similar
- Experience working with 3rd party software vendor teams.
This is a Permanent position with remote working, and only a handful of days per month in the office. Candidates with proven Test Automation within Retail and specifically PoS devices will be prioritised but it is not essential.
Please send CV's to apply ASAP.