.NET Technical Architect
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's fastest-growing Consultancies who are building innovative solutions that are leading in the market.
They are looking for a Technical Architect to join their team.
You will be responsible for defining the company roadmap, working on integrations, ensuring software implementations are managed accordingly, and mentoring other team members within the architectural space.
- 7+ years' of experience in .NET stack development
- Great experience with CMS (Episerver, Sitecore or Umbraco).
- Experience with AWS or Azure
- Experience with TDD and BDD
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Experience of integrating with 3rd party APIs, Using CI, CD and DevOps practice
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible working
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare CashPlan
- Subsidized Dental
If this is something you would like to discuss further please send me your CV to djanocki [at] revoco-talent.co.uk