Lead Data Scientist
I'm working with an industry leading client based in London who are looking to onboard a Data Scientist on a permanent basis. You will develop new applications of data science and AI across the business and will also help to enhance existing algorithms both supervised & unsupervised. This is a highly collaborative role and you will have opportunities to work with a wide range of teams to identify value adding use cases, including personalisation.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to identify business solutions through Data Science that can be converted into mathematical frameworks
- Deliver Data Science projects, assess data requirements, technical feasibility and estimate time of delivery
- Work in a collaborative environment to contribute and grow the technical capabilities of the team
- Continuous development with regarding attendance to workshops, seminars & conferences to build knowledge and skills
Skills & Experience:
- Passion for using Data Science to solve real-world customer problems
- Hands on experience in the end-to-end AI & Machine Learning model development
- Proficient in Python & SQL
- Any knowledge in AWS, Databricks or Spark
- Awareness of NLP & Computer Vision
This is an immediate requirement with interviews looking to take place ASAP!