IT Training Manager
£££ Competitive Salary plus bonus and bens
We are currently looking for an experienced IT Training Manager with end to end experience across the training journey. Able to work autonomously, and alongside colleagues, stakeholders and 3rd parties.
Working alongside the Change and Communications team, a large part of your role as the IT/Tech Training Manager will be on new technology into the business, working on a big portfolio of projects planned for 2022. You will need to be comofrtable working across multiple projects at one time, and able to prioritise effectively. This is a fantastic opportunity to own IT Training and put your stamp on things. Of course, it goes without saying, exemplary communication and stakeholder management skills will be required.
Retail Sector experience = 'Nice to have'
Manages the training strategy and plans; and develops specialised training materials and conducts trainings for users of an organisation's business applications.
Learning Needs Analysis
- Support the identification of learning needs by analyzing performance and competence data to identify gaps in relation to required levels.
Training development and delivery
- Run all related training programs for specific technical areas/projects; and prepare and deliver training content. This includes the identification and management of hosting tools/spaces for the content.
- Identify product training needs and develop product training courses to fill gaps in existing programs, methods, or tools; run training programs for specific areas. This includes delivery of any pre-existing courses/materials and continuous improvement of them as the product develops over time.
Client & Customer Management (Internal)
- Help manage internal clients by carrying out standard activities and providing support to others.
Information and Business Advice
- Resolve complex queries from internal or external customers or suppliers by providing information on policies and/or procedures.
- Contribute to reviewing existing operations in own area of work and generate new ideas to assist in identifying continuous improvements.
Work Scheduling and Allocation
- Design own monthly schedule and, if necessary, assign work to others in order to speed up office workflow and ensure high-priority tasks get done. This includes prioritizing the high value work and negotiating with stakeholders for work that needs to be delivered later.
Personal Capability Building
- Develop own capabilities by participating in assessment and development planning activities as well as formal and informal training and coaching. Develop and maintain an understanding of relevant technology, external regulation, and industry best practices through ongoing education, attending conferences, and reading specialist media.
Please send suitable CV's to apply.