Role: IT Trainer
Duration: 3 months (must be available to start late November)
Rate: £250-280 per day (outside IR35)
Location: London (2 sites, travel necessary)
I have an opportunity for an IT Trainer to join a well-known brand to support them with training during the roll out of MS Dynamics 365 (Retail). You’ll be working closely with the Programme Change and Comms Lead in order to create, validate and carry out the training plan.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Design and deliver training skills (Train the Trainer)
- Support training planning and training materials
- Determine how to measure competence and design relevant exercises for this purpose
- Create follow up plans and refresher training
- Floorwalking and hands on support
What would we like from you?
- Strong communication skills and ability to tailor training for different learning styles
- Experienced training others with a coaching approach
- Can-do attitude to ensure successful delivery
- ERP experience would be beneficial but is not necessary
- Comfortable travelling to different sites to support colleagues on the ground
If you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply!