I’m hiring for an IT system support officer for a not-for-profit organization, specialising in the public sector. Due to high demand since Covid-19 they are looking to grow their team. This position is based in Bristol.
About the role:
Your position will be to support the organization and implement system improvements. This is a permanent role that will back fill functions that are currently undertaken by the DevOps & Systems Manager and Systems Support Officer. You will be assisting with the process of updating their current tech.
- No degree required
- Experience in Microsoft office 365 and Windows servers including active directory, server 2008 R4-2016
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a junior IT support role or similar.
- Strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of computer management systems
- Experience of IT Service Desk operations
- Experience of providing technical support
- Ability to deal with competing priorities and manage own workload
- An interest in VR / AR and blockchain technology
- A strong knowledge of networking including router & firewall configuration
- Working knowledge of VMware vSphere and Hyper-V
- Experience of planning and managing small projects
- Experience of domain and network migrations
Role: full time, permanent.
Why you might want to work here:
• Yearly training and development opportunities
• Flexible working hours
• Relaxed environment
If you are interested in hearing more about this position please apply to the advert and I’ll be in touch.