Recruiters - want to go in-house? Internal Recruiters - miss the buzz of a recruitment office?
Whether you're a recruitment or delivery consultant wanting a change or you're currently in-house and bored, if you fancy a chance to orchestrate and help us achieve our growth plans then we're all ears.
We set up Revoco with the vision to turn a fresh page in our industry’s story and, with our people being key to that vision, we now want you to be the custodian of identifying and hiring the next cohort of #pageturners!
Sound fun? Read on...
About our company
We are a small but mighty recruitment business. Only 4 years old and some might say punching way above our weight - being exclusive talent partners to a number of household brands. Our purpose is to help our clients acquire better and more diverse tech talent whilst giving back to the community in which we serve.
But, at our heart are our people and we live and breathe our teams’ core values of Family, Flexibility, Reward and Innovation. You’ll always be treated fairly, have the chance to feed in ideas, have your say & most importantly – try things out.
We won’t give anymore away. Just get in touch…
You’re an experienced recruiter, agency or in-house, comfortable working as part of a close-knit team and juggling multiple projects at once.
But, most importantly, you’re a resourcing force to be reckoned with – bursting with ideas, new approaches and a burning passion to find the talent nobody else can.
You’re all over social media and job boards like a rash.
You’re a relentless networker, an influencer, a charmer – you build strong relationships.
You're curious and adaptable – we’re in an unbelievably fast-moving industry with many moving parts and plans change fast!
Experience of building talent pools and communities as well as engaging with them is a must.
About the role
- This can be a part or full time role.
- Working closely with the Directors to understand the growth needs and deliver a talent acquisition plan
- Integrating with the local recruitment community, building talent pools and maintaining relationships with meaningful content
- Managing applicants through the interview process, using your experience and knowledge to support them throughout the journey
- Working with the team to refine, improve and remove any pain points in the talent acquisition process – this covers things like employer branding all the way through to the hiring process
We work from our beautiful Bristol city centre office on a Monday and Wednesday. The rest of the week is up to you…want to be in? Fine. Want to work from home? Fine. Want a completely different arrangement? Chat to us... We have all the tech you’ll need for remote working.
- 25 days holiday
- 4.5 day work week
- Work from Home
- Incentives & Bonuses
- Full learning & development programme
- Progression opportunities