We know the term “digital Transformation” is often overused and over promised – but with this client we have an exception. This household name is building out their senior leadership team in preparation for such a transformation. Following an extended successful period in trading our client is looking to reinvest in their IT Systems and capability as well as ways of working.
As head of Platforms and 3rd Party Operations you will be leading teams in these disciplines
- Hosting and Infrastructure
- Cloud Services
- Microsoft 365 Functions
- Desktop / Helpdesk Support Function
- 3rd Party Suppliers / Support Functions
What we are looking for :
- Exposure to Agile working practices, principles and behaviors
- Understanding of the many technology delivery models and where Cloud solutions bring value to an organisation.
- Experience of transitioning to Cloud infrastructure and services, including the operational and commercial implications of such a change.
- Management of technology delivery capability, both directly or through managing third parties.
- General experience of / exposure to traditional infrastructure scope (e.g. networks, asset management)
- Understanding of ITIL
- Understanding of networks and security
- Team management / leadership
- Ability to cope with Ambiguity when moving from Legacy to Modern Age IT
- Someone who is flexible, patient and pragmatic.
- Someone who enjoys the challenge that come with transformational work.
- Pride in service and Delivery
An impressive package and benefits are on offer for the right candidate, we are looking to schedule Interviews in the coming weeks, if you are interested, please apply ASAP.