EUC Solution Engineer
Salary depending on experience £45,000 - £55,000 (slim chance of more) plus bonus and benefits.
We are currently hiring for a unique position within our clients End User Computing team.
The role encompasses the world of End User Computing (remote and office based on-prem solutions) and Service Operations, with the new modern day world of Cloud, in this instance specifically AWS!
Our position will bridge the gap of End User Computing Solutions and the Cloud world. Working within the End User Computing Team (with a background in EUC / Service Ops / Applications etc), your role will work with/alongside the Cloud Operations team (as our client have now got the back office / data centres entirely on AWS). They are leading the way within the industry sector and beyond.
So while you will have a EUC/Service Ops background you will have worked within an environment that sits on AWS (partly or fully), you will understand what Terraform is, what Jenkins is, but don't need to be able to code in terraform for example.
So... Key things...
- End User Computing background, 7+ years. = Windows & Mac desktop environments; Linux; LAN/WAN; System Administration; Microsoft; Office 365; Active Directory; Service and Helpdesk; MDM; Device Management; Incident, Problem, Knowledge, Service management etc...
- Recently worked within an AWS environment alongside Cloud Engineering and Operations teams. (PS this role isn't a DevOps Engineer coding in terraform, but you will understand what these people do).
- Strong customer focus on the end user.
- Be able to work hands on AND strategically solution driven, blue sky thinking etc...
- Worked in an Agile working environment.
Please send relevant profiles over if you think you fit the bill! If you fit the bill but are on more money right now, I'd be interested in talking too.