EUC Engineer (2nd Line+ / End User Computing)
£££ Competitive Salary £££, plus excellent Bonus and Bens
We are currently looking for an End User Computing Engineer (2nd Line Support and more) for our client based in London.
They are a fast paced, modern, agile IT function for a well established household name. With infrastructure in the Cloud, and cutting edge technology they put tech and end user support at the forefront, and deliver a first class service for customers whether working from the office (on-prem) or remotely from home.
The successful applicant will possess the following;
- Track record in End User Computing engineering / support (2nd Line and above)
- Proven track record in Windows and Mac enterprise desktop environments.
- Device Management and MDM (Mobile Device Management) and tools such as MobileIron, Microsoft InTune and JAMF.
- Office365, Windows 10, Active Directory, Azure AD, Microsoft Office, Adobe, basic system and network admin, Python, Powershell, LAN/WAN, etc
- Incident Management, Problem Management, Knowledge Base Management, Service Development, etc...
- Familiar with Agile ways of working.
Service Management tooling / ServiceNow
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Above all candidates must be more than just your standard 2nd line support managing tickets. We want proactive individuals, passionate and solution focused. Evidence of depth of experience, notable accomplishments, solution implementation/development, projects/delivery, and more.
Please send relevant CV's to apply.