EUC Analyst/First Line Support Engineer
Are you looking for a company where you’re not just a number on a spreadsheet?
Somewhere that recognises your hard work?
We have recently acquired a role from a long-standing client of ours, that has consistently invested in its people and offered them chances to learn new skills and to move forward and progress their career.
This is a business that is in an excellent financial position, allowing them that platform to progress people, and has recently completed its move to being completely on the cloud (with AWS). This is a great opportunity if you are hungry to grab your career by the horns and really press forward to earn those progression opportunities.
You’ll be joining the EUC team onsite, 5 days a week, in the office based in West London; where you will be able to work alongside like-minded individuals that share your ambition and passion to push forward and solve key issues and problems.
What they want from you…
- Experience supporting a high volume of end users, in a fast-paced environment.
- Can offer top-class customer service and communication skills over the phone, in writing and face-to-face.
- Proficiency in Windows 10 and Office 365.
- Comfortable using Active Directory.
- Have a history with creating and managing tickets, ideally with ServiceNow.
What they can offer you…
- A competitive salary, based on your experience.
- A clear progression path, offering training in new technology along the way.
- A generous benefits and bonus package.
- A great work environment with close-knit team
If this role feels like one that you could make your own, please apply below or get in contact with Will!