Role: Delivery Manager
Location: London (home and office split)
Would you like to work in an entrepreneurial and innovative retail environment?
I'm currently supporting a family owned, multi-channel retailer who are searching for a Delivery Manager. As the sole BA within the business, you will have a major part to play in their journey as they grow and mature their delivery function.
The business is in its infancy when it comes to agile processes and you will be required to influence change and add value quickly. You will be required to manage expectations with stakeholders across the business and act as a guide and voice of reason when it comes to the ‘why’ behind each project.
It is a fairly ambiguous environment and you will be required to help add structure and order – a hugely exciting opportunity to help transform this business as they grow.
Fancy working with a bright, motivated and collaborative team? This could be the role for you!
What will you be doing?
- Day to day management of eCommerce websites and applications
- Ensuring all projects, systems and business solutions are implemented successfully
- Proactively managing project impacts and interdependencies
- Help to support the shaping of business ideas into deliverable initiatives
- Solid, assertive, enthusiastic and motivational leader able to guide a team into reaching common goals
If you’d like to find out more, please apply!