Location: London (4 Days Remote)
My client are a fantastic Tech for Good company with a mission on giving access to Energy for deprived areas. We are looking for a passionate Data Scientist to join the expanding team at a critical time of growth. You will have the opportunity to make a genuine impact in the business with exposure to same amazing projects and the autonomy to lead your own.
Not only will you be working with a world class Data team, the work you do and mission of the client will have huge positive implications across the globe.
- Advanced skills in SQL & Python
- 2/3 years experience working on lifecycle Data Science projects
- Record of deploying predictive models
- Self starting attitude and drive to work autonomously
- Experience using propensity modelling or CRM