My client is an enabler of digital design within engineering and works with some of the most innovative companies in the region. As part of their work they elevate the potential of their clients products by providing services which allow continual development of their data streams and analysis of these further down the line.
They are looking to add to their already highly skilled team with another Data Scientist. Within the role you will be expected to deploy Machine Learning and Deep Learning Models to enhance the research propositions of their clients, while also helping them perform this research once put into production.
- Experience in product focused setting, with quality and speed of delivery at the focus
- Experience developing internal data platforms as well as collecting, processing, and visualising Big Data
- Implementation of methodologies to clean Multi-Source data and build models off the back of this data
- Deep Learning exposure (preferably with White Arch)
- Expert level Python skills and exposure to Tensorflow
- Experience working with Supervised/Unsupervised AI
- Educated to PhD level in a relevant field
- Experience in a Research & Development field
- Salary between £45k-£55k
- Opportunity for quick progression
- Funding of further education
If you are interested in discussing the role further then please get in touch.